Study Abroad Scholarships
The Office of Institutional Relations, through the Academic Exchange Office, offers financial aid for students with an outstanding academic level who wish to study abroad but lack the financial means to do so.
ITESO seeks to promote a diverse array of international experiences for students, and scholarships are an important way to increase student mobility.
See below for the current list of scholarships offered by ITESO. Like us on Facebook (Intercambios ITESO) for up to the minute information about new programs, scholarships offered by other institutions or other international opportunities.
Mobility Scholarship for ITESO students
Requirements in order to apply for the scholarship. You must:
- Be an ITESO student with Mexican citizenship.
- Have a minimum overall average of 9.00 (regardless of your major).
- Have a means-based scholarship of at least 30% at ITESO.
- This scholarship is granted by the Academic Exchange Office.
- It does not apply for exchange programs within Mexico..
- The scholarship will be granted only to students who fulfill the requirements listed above.
- Preference will be given to students applying to study in any of the following countries: Peru, Nicaragua, Venezuela, El Salvador, Ecuador, and the Dominican Republic.
- The amount granted may vary from one semester to the next, and is not intended to cover all your travel and living expenses. Plan ahead.
- The scholarship covers only travel expenses to the country of destination.
Download the application form here.
Mobility Scholarship for foreign students
Generation Study Abroad Scholarship: The Office of Institutional Relations has developed a semester-long, full-tuition scholarship open to US students studying abroad at ITESO. There is no Spanish language minimum requirement and preference will be given to students from universities with which ITESO does not have an exchange agreement. This scholarship was developed within the Generation Study Abroad (GSA) initiative and will run for the duration of the GSA project.