Requirements for applying to an exchange program
Make sure you fulfill these requirements before applying to an exchange program.u solicitud de intercambio.
• In order to participate in an academic exchange program, you must be a registered ITESO student.
• You can apply for an exchange program as of your third semester, except for Architecture and Design students, who must wait until their fourth semester.
• Undergraduate students must have an overall average of 8.5 to apply for a program in the Americas, 9 to apply for Europe, Asia and Oceania and 9.3 to apply for Spain.
Engineering students must have an overall average of 8 to apply for the Americas, 8.5 for Europe, Asia and Oceania and 8.8 to apply for Spain.
• Students must comply with the language requirements set by the foreign university. TOEFL (IBT or ITP, depending on the university), DELF, etc. We recommend you check the universities by country, so you can learn the requirements of those that interest you.
• Your passport must be valid from the time you begin the process, and for at least three months after you return from the exchange program.
• You must be up to date with your payments and academic obligations at ITESO in order to make the academic mobility payment and submit all the required documents.