How do I apply?
If your university has an agreement with ITESO, please turn to the International Exchange Office of your home university.
If your university does not have an agreement with ITESO, please contact us directly for more information.
• Online application (we will send you the link)
• Nomination letter from the international office of your home university
• Official transcripts in English or Spanish
• Language certificate of the language in which you want to take academic courses (TOEFL, IELTS, CEFR)
• Recommendation letter from one of your professors
• Motivation letter
•Medical Health Certificate
• Medical Health Insurance (must cover repatriation and mayor medical costs)